Friday, May 6, 2016

Korean Skin Care Routine - What is it all about??? PART 1

Let's just get this out if the way, I've been gone, I have no other excuse except kids...

You know 4 boys, they take up all of my brain power and I've neglected this blog yet again buy I have a new found desire to talk.  Basically I tend to get a focus on something and then research the heck out of it.  When I was having babies I researched EVERYTHING!!!  Like everything!  So where did the topic of skin care come up you ask?

Well, I am now turning 33 at the end of the month.  I could care less about age, I am not scared of getting older, bring it on!  Except suddenly I look in the mirror and I see new lines and dryness that I never saw before.  So my first thought was my makeup needed a rejuvenation.  I tried everything for aging skin and got no where.  So I took a step back and looked at the bigger picture.  My make up wasn't the issue my skin was and sadly I had taken that for granted.  I had pretty good skin my entire life to which I thank genetics.  I rarely washed my face and left make up on very often.  I never really wore much make up except concealer to hide my dark circles but as I got older I wore more and more concealer that just got gross and made my wrinkles look that much worse.

So I invested in eye cream, face wash, and eye cream.  Then started the research!  Ladies and gentlemen months and months of research!  Come to find out, Americans are incredible hard on their skin and rely on surgical methods or both instead of taking care of it early on.  The French and Asians take a totally different approach.

Are you still with me??   I hope so because this is where it gets good.  We are doing it wrong!!!  We are raising generation after generation of women who want an easy solution but also want to bask in the sun.  Hey, I include myself in that!!  I wanted the sun kissed glow and still wanted youthful looking skin and then when I got older I was looking for a miracle cure to turn back the time but sadly folks, such as life, it doesn't work that way.

Looking for more info??  Are you truly interesting in helping turn back time??  Let's go to part 2!!

Korean Skin Care Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment