Monday, February 3, 2014

28 Days Of Blogging

I am not good at keeping up with a blog...

I should just start with being honest and go from there.  I tend to start it, blog for a few weeks, and then forget or life gets in the way.  You know how it is, mom of 3 boys, under the age of 7,  we get busy.  So I have decided to start a new trend for this year prior to baby boy # 4 coming in 3 months!  28 days of blogging, which was suppose to start February 1st and unfortunately I have already started late being that its February 3rd....  first fail...

So, where do I start?

This is a new blog, one that I am starting for myself mostly to get out the random thoughts, ideas, and just other cobwebs floating around in my brain that need somewhere to go.  

Yes there are cobwebs in my head that start off as great ambitions or odd ideas and end up sitting there not being put to good use or just forgotten and gather dust never to be remembered again.  This is my life people...

For example,

Start sewing and using the wonderful art of smoking my grandma taught me.
     - Made it 3 weeks, gathered tons of materials, realized I didn't have a sewing machine, got a sewing        machine for Christmas, realized I didn't know how to use a sewing machine....

Learn how to crochet
      - Taught myself, spent $100 or more on yarn, crochet hooks, patterns, taught myself how to make several scarves, made infinity scarves for Christmas gifts, decided it wasn't cold enough anymore to make them, tried to make other things and failed, gave up

Ok those are just a sample of my tried and given up on crafting ideas but there are so many more things that I have done similarly with.

Stella and Dot and Thirty- One were also my business ventures that I realized I wasn't good at because although I loved the products I hate trying to get people to sign up for parties!

So now my goal is to maintain this blog and keep up with my ambitious goal to make it 28 days of blogging.
Ask me how I am doing in 10 though because I may have derailed and gone off on a rabbit trail of adventure only to have forgotten my half eaten carrot I left behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment