Thursday, February 6, 2014

Is It Friday Yet?? - Mom's Don't Get A Day Off

No really, is it Friday yet??


We have all had those days, the ones that nothing seems to go right and ultimately you want to crawl back in your warm bed and close out the world.  Today is one of those days..  You know these days can creep up on you, you could be having an ok day but the week just hasn't gone that great and by the time you reach Thursday you're thinking "Can I skip this day and just get to the weekend already??"

Even as a mom you look forward to the weekend although it isn't the same as was before you had kids.  You don't get the luxury of sleeping in, which is what I miss the most.  Sadly my body is so use to my 6 am alarm clock that on the best day I can't sleep longer than 7.

Sad huh?

Ok back to the point, even though I don't sleep in I still look forward to the weekend.  No home work, if we are running late I don't get a call from the school saying my child was tardy.  I can stay in my pj's longer!  I mean I don't stay in my pj's that long during the week if I can help it... But when you have 3 kids to get ready for the day, clothes are the last thing on my agenda for myself.



I like clothes, but I'm pregnant, I enjoy being comfortable, my sweat pants are my friend, so are my flannel Victoria Secret flannel pants, and yoga pants.  Really you can't argue with that my friend, 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant here people!

See I derailed, off on my rabbit trail again...

So Friday, I wish it was Friday but alas its Thursday, the day BEFORE Friday.  This will be my motto today, THE DAY BEFORE FRIDAY!  WE WILL RIDE!

Just kidding..  Movie quotes tend to jump out at random times, you'll get use to it.  Bonus points if you guess the movie.  :)

So is it Friday yet??  No, not yet but shortly it will be and I will want that time back that I wished would hurry up so for now I will learn my lesson and enjoy the moment.  Have a great Thursday!  Now off to build with blocks and play cars!

One more quote for you today,
       "Remember when your mom would drop you off at the movies with a jar of jam and a spoon?"

Amanda
  and the rabbit trail are OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment