Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nanny needed for 33 week pregnant mom...

I need a nanny...

Someone to watch and make sure I am not doing too much, like moving furniture.  In my defense hubby was not feeling good and at work.  It also needed to get done...

I have a million excuses.

Ultimately I spent all day cleaning, reorganizing, moving things, and getting Evan's room/babys room ready.  It was in the middle of the winter/spring clothing transition plus we moved the train table to his room and didn't really put it in a good place.  It was pretty cluttered and was driving me nuts.  So I cleaned it up, moved clothes, cleaned the closet, put baby things away and made room for more.  See!  It really did need to get done.

I moved the crib slightly and then moved the dresser to the opposite wall.  This was my mistake....  Hubby wasn't happy with that part.  Now that I am done I feel much better and it's one more thing off my list that seems to grow daily now that it's just me and Evan in the house.  I have wonderful friends though that continue to tell me to slow down but wouldn't it be nice to have a nanny at this point in pregnancy??  For all of you who have ever been on bed rest I know you understand!  My house needs to be cleaned but I can only manage the half bathroom without needing to sit down after.

I am not complaining, I love being pregnant and will be perfectly ok with this baby staying in there until May.  :)

Remind me I said that in 4 weeks or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment